8/29/2006

MODED

Today I found out that they've been monitoring internet usage at work... to the point where they'll print out pages days worth of your internet usage.. OH MUN. So moded. I'm hecca not going on the internet at work anymore. I should just limit it to 3 websites a day. 1 to check my gmail in the morn. 2 for randoms. 3 to check my email before I leave. hahaha... We'll see..

Today I had an appt. at Trudy's Bridal and OH MUN... I think I found THE DRESS. Only problem is that THE DRESS is SOOOO not within my budget. GEEZ. So tomorrow, Lot and my mom are going to Elegant Lace to see the dress I liked that was within my budget... Maybe with the price, it'll look more appealing....Funny thing is, my mom actually didn't push me to get the cheaper dress. She actually liked the one at Trudy's... I thought she would've said, get the one at Elegant Lace cuz its cheaper, but she totally left it up to me to decide whether I should stay within my budget... So we'll see.. I definitely do need to look for my dress pronto cuz at Trudy's it takes 4-6 months to order.. DAYAM!! Then another 2 months to alter...So yeah, I need to look for a dress ASAP!!! How exciting!!

Lot if you're reading... Thank you for being so flexible with your time and for coming with me to my last minute appointments!!!! I'm so glad we're doing this together!!! You truly deserve MOH status, but I think you knew that from the get-go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww! of course! that is my job girl... 143!