I haven't blogged in a while... I guess cuz I've been so bummed out about this whole Sofitel ordeal. I know it sounds like I'm giving up so fast, but it seriously made me lose my motivation to look for a place... AND also because everything we've looked at hasn't awed me like Sofitel has.. Which by the way, I did call the hotel manager, complained and got nothing out of it. ERKIN. Jason and I also have differences in what we want.. what church, what place, etc... We're so picky and we both want the perfect wedding and so we're having a hard time agreeing to something we both like. I know eventually everything will come into place. Everything happens for a reason... And we need to think about what's really happening here, and what's really happening is that WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!! hahahah.. I would've never imagined back in 1995 when we were learning the song "Eres Tu" in our Spanish class that he would be THE ONE. LOL. He was SUCH a dork then (and still is). GEEZ. Always copying my homework. hahaha... The excuses just to be with me. uuahh. hahahaha...
Anyways, so we have some possibilites on sites and churches. I think we might go with All Saints as our church, but it really all depends on the reception site, because the sites we're interested in are ALL over the Friggin map! From Campbell to Berkeley to San Francisco. Hahaha.. GEEZ. It just makes the booking of both so complicated!!! I'll keep you updated once we get it booked. I don't want to jinx anything! But as far as the date.. we're going back to our original plan of 07.07.07. So far All Saints is open for that date and we know of a couple places that are also open... so we'll see... Have to keep our fingers crossed.
2 comments:
LOL about Eres Tu!
it'll all come together...i promise!
villa!
i know it's far from all saints, but i know someone who was going to get married in palo alto and was gonna have her guests drive all the way to napa for a reception in a vineyard! now that's far!!
Post a Comment