7/17/2006

4 Day Weekend

Four day weekends are seriously THE BEST... I actually felt a little guilty taking time off cuz theres hella shit to do at work... BUT 1. I really needed a break from waking up in the morning. 2. I needed to spend time with my cousins from NC. and 3. I needed to take care of some wedding stuff..So now it's almost midnight and its back to work tomorrow.. DAMN .... IT!!! Why does work have to be sooo early? Actually it doesnt have to be.. I just choose it to be so that I can carpool with my coworker that NEEDS to be at work early... DARN. I think I complain about this on my blog like once every 2 months or something.. Typing about this just seems nostalgic. hahaha..

So what did I do today? Well, I took advantage of Spare the Air Day and took my cousins out to SF. We took the BART for FREE... Got off Powell and took the Cable Cars for FREE.. Got off Ghiradelli Square .. Got some chocolate... Walked to Fisherman's wharf.. Had lunch by the pier.. Walked for hella days to the Ferry Building, then took the Ferry to Sausalito for FREE.. Whoohoo! I think it was the first time I took the Ferry in SF.. Well, maybe not the first time.. But it was definitely the first time I took it and really appreciated the scenery of the skyline.. It was BEAUTIFUL... I took pictures but they definitely do not do justice...

Now, my cousins are leaving tomorrow.. I wish they could stay here longer, but work calls.. so they gotta go back.. BOO... Hopefully they can come to visit during X'mas.. And if not then, then at our wedding... Whoohoo!!

No comments: