7/19/2006

Hooked

So You Think You Can Dance
My favorite performances for the night:
(I apologize for not knowing the names... I haven't watched in weeks)
*The black girls solo.. not the green hat one... the hip-hop one... She was OFF THE HOOK.
*The matador/bull routine... The beginning part was SICK.
*Tyce's jazz/African choreography --- I want to learn a routine from him! I loved that piece!

I've been hella into these two soap operas on TFC.. Both of which I can only understand like 20% of what they're saying.. It's so dumb. I have to have Jason there to watch so he can translate as I'm watching... hahha.. Anyways, I'm both HELLA INTO THEM that I can't stop watching.. and I hate it because now I have to watch TV every day because its on everyday for 30 minutes, each episode!! GEEZ. At least I have TIVO... I just hate it when they leave you hanging at the last minute and you can't wait till the next day to see what happens.. OH MUN..

I seriously need to take Tagalog classes so I can understand.. If only TFC offered subtitles.. aahh. hahahha...

Tomorrow - DARMMZ dinner! We're getting together for our last dinner w/ Mel before she goes away to Vegas =( We'll MiSS MEL!! I'm really excited though for tomorrow because its been SOOOOO LONG since we've all seen each other so it'll be nice to finally catch up with everyone.

No comments: