7/26/2006

Review

Devil Wears Prada
Makes me want to read the book. It was good! It was hecca funny. Meryl Streep was really good in the movie and actually so was the lead actress (don't know her name but she's the Princess Diaries girl). The movie totally made me feel like I was out of fashion. ha!

Feelin HOT, HOT, HOT
Mann, it was friggin HOT last Sat... and for the past several days actually. After Mikey and Shawn's housewarming we went EVERYWHERE trying to look for a fan.. FAILED. At least its cooling down now. Hopefully there won't be another heat wave. OH MUN!

Japanese Pranks
Thanks to Ro's cousin, Norm, we had some good laughs last Friday...

These are off the hook... You gotta check these out. Your stomach will hurt from laughing!

Toilet prank

Sauna prank

You Tube
I didn't even know I was on You Tube!! I'm in 2 videos! Thanks to Dahrio and Robert! hahahah....

Foxwood Pool
For the first time since I moved into Foxwood (2 years ago), I finally used the pool!! GEEZ. FINALLY! It was great! I bet you if I keep going into the pool, I might be able to teach myself how to swim!! hahaha.. yeah right

No comments: