7/06/2006

I'm about to go BRIDEZILLA!

So WHY did I call 2 weeks ago to put a hold on July 14th at Sofitel... the lady there said that no one would or could book July 14th b/c she was going to be on vacation and since I set the first appt when she got back I would have it for sure.. So I go ahead and book a church at Redwood City for the 14th and when I finally meet with her yesterday she tells me its booked and she just signed a contract for July 14th that day............................. I wished I would've gone Bridezilla on her, but I was SOOOO SAD I just wanted to cry!!!! UGGHH!! I really wanted to have my reception there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, everything in July and June is booked. There are some days in August free but that would be too close to Lots so its for sure NO on Sofitel... I wouldn't have wanted to give that lady service anyways!!!! What pisses me even more is that when I told her we booked the church already for the 14th, she had the nerve to say "You shouldn't have booked the church before the hotel!" LIKE IT WAS MY FRIGGIN FAULT THAT SHE FORGOT TO PUT A HOLD ON JULY 14TH FOR ME. Hella not apologetic AT ALL !!! I even confirmed with her assistant a week prior to make sure there was a hold on it!!! How friggin unorganized and unprofessional is that!!!! Im so pissed. Whats more moded is that we booked Our Lady of Mount Carmel and everything is sooo far from that church (especially if we wanted to do something in Downtown San Jose)!! THe only reason WHY we booked OLMC was because we thought for sure we would get Sofitel.. Now its back to the drawing board for both the church and hotel... We're going to try to keep OLMC, but as of right now, everything seems to be far from it.....

3 comments:

Christine said...

oh muN! that completely sucks!!! you should COMPLAIN and tell her superviser! but that wouldn't even do anything....just gotta start looking again....frick!

Anonymous said...

seriously...i would complain and speak to the supervisor like xtine said. they should take responsibility for their mistake and tell the other party that they made a mistake and had someone booked already. man, that's wrong and they shouldn't get away with it.

Anonymous said...

yeah - give ro their number and handle that ro! speak on it