OH MUN... talk about the switch-a-roos on where to have the wedding ceremony!! GEEZ.
So just yesterday I booked St. Edwards... not officially booked, but its on hold and won't be officially booked until we meet with the priest and take a compatibility test (hehe). Then today I get a call from All Saints Church and they said they're available in July... BUT.. we need to get our own priest.... Alright.. So Jason and I talk about it and we decide we want All Saints because it is such a beautiful church.. I have in my younger days imagined getting married there =) Only thing is trying to figure out which priest we want to do our ceremony... Hour later I'm talking to my mom and she mentions something about my aunt suggesting Church of the Epiphany.. I needed to call my aunt anyways to see if she can get me a priest for All Saints (my uncle has major hook ups) and she ends up talking about all these churches in S.F. and also a church in Redwood City!! Redwood City!! Perfect if we have it at Hotel Sofitel!!! I looked into the church at Redwood City on the web (called Our Lady of Mount Carmel) and its beautiful! So yeah.. My Aunt still has to check with the priest from OLMC to see if he's available (my Uncle is with him in Cache Creeke as we speak.. wuuut!) and if he's not available then she's going to get a priest for me for All Saints... I sort of want All Saints ... but OLMC is WAY more convenient... We'll see what my Aunt can get.
As a side note... As my aunts telling me about all these churches, she mentions to me that my mom thinks St. Edwards is too small.. GEEZ. Why couldn't SHE tell me that? Instead I have to find out from my Aunt... OKAY.. So yeah, St. Edwards is for sure not happening even though its the easiest church to book a ceremony... I guess if anything, All Saints.. Which is fine with me cuz its beautiful!! And affordable for a beautiful church!
No comments:
Post a Comment