6/26/2006

It's done!

My parents house is FINALLY DONE!! They renovated the house and added a bedroom downstairs.. Don't ask me WHY they added another bedroom when its just them two!! Anyways, that was what I did for most of my weekend... help clean up and put things back in place.. So tiring and annoying cuz my MOM got HECCA ISH!! She is all about small little knick knacks and clutter.. You know those flower figurines.. OH MUN. She is ALL ABOUT THAT.. hahah. I am totally opposite.. Less is more. Simple is better.

Congratulations to Cecilia and Mark on their engagement! We went to their engagement party last Friday and had some good grubbin food at E&Os...

Thanks Dawn & Byron for the wedding advice... We definitely have to get together for dinner again!

Oh.... at Cil's party, I sat next to Angela, a friend from highschool who's also getting married next year! (OH MUN! Hecca weddings going on).. She was able to give me some tips on bridal gowns.. Somethin about trunk shows. We exchanged email addys so we can chat about wedding stuff.. I swear, I know nothing about weddings.. I keep hearing about things and I keep saying "oh really?" I seriously need a notebook so that I can remember every bit of advice that I get from everyone!!!

As far as the wedding planning, I haven't been super hype YET... I think at this point Jason is more hype than me. I guess I'm just waiting till we get the church and hotel booked, and THEN I can start thinkin about the fun stuff!!!

No comments: