5/22/2006

this week

sat
DARMZ R Event... Went to Vung Tao for lunch. It had been a while since we all seen each other, so it was really nice to catch up. Can't wait for our DARMZ M Event! Actually in between that, we'll be celebrating Lot and Nette's bday (June).. and then in July we'll be having our now 6 month event -- Burke Williams Day Spa! Whoohoo! I'm in friggin need of a massage. For reals. I can feel the knots in my shoulders building. I'm so tempted to get one of those massages at the mall, where you sit for like 15 minutes on some massage chair, but Jason says its hella embarassing.. hahaha.. I need it though!

sun
Did nothing but hang out with the kids and CLEAN.. Major cleaning. DUDE, I haven't cleaned my patio since last summer. hahaha. OH MUN.. Gotta get it prepped up for this summer. I need to plan a BBQ. It's been a while since RAC / GBD kicked it.. We need to swap Ghost Ride the Whip routines... haha

this week
Super busy... at work and personal life.. 1. I got a project that I need to get done in a month, that would typically take me 3 months to do... OH MUN. I know I can do it. It just means no blogging and no personal email... OH MUN. 2. Trip to LA... I need to pack and figure out what fits to wear... hahaha.. OH, and our itinerary.. I just want to make sure we hit up Rosco's. For some reason I've been hella craving for it! Oh yeah, and Yardhouse.. I want to get a yard long beer just to say I had one. hahahaha... I'm just glad LVP is going on a road trip. We ALL definitely need one just to get out of the bay and RELAX...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what you doing for memorial? miss you on gmail foo!!