So close!! If only I had voted 20 more times, Elliot wouldn't have gotten kicked out!! BOO!! I'm so sad... You could tell that he's such a great guy and so down to earth... I just think its so cute that he has so much love for his mom.
I'm boycotting AI now.. haha.. jk. Next Week, Grand Finale.... And then the week after that? So You Think You Can Dance... LVPs next weekly gathering!
blocked
DUDE! My work blocked Gmail Chat!! DAMN IT!!! So much for getting away with chatting! I guess I can go back to using my AIM. hahaha..
DARMZ R Event
This Sat! Whoohoo! Can't wait to hang out with the ladies.. It's definitely been a MINUTE since we all kicked it.
Grey's Anatomy
Last Monday was its Season Finale. OFF THE HOOK! I love that show! It is definitely one of my top five favorite shows...
In order of most favorite:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Medium
4. The Office
5. Law & Order, SVU
invisalign update
I change my mind... Theres been several people that have been convincing me NOT to get it (i.e. RO) so I think I'm going to save my $5Gs for something more important..If it bugs me after I get my crown done, then I'll think about it more... but as of right now, I've decided not to get it.
mom's day
Last Sunday, went to church with my parents and grandma, went to visit Lola Aida's grave, went to visit Lisa and Lola Feliza and then went to visit Lot's mom... and then after that, went to see my aunts from my Dad's side for dinner... OH MUN! I think I covered all the moms in my life for mother's day.. hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment