5/24/2006

GO SOUL PATROL!!!

Congratulations to Taylor Hicks! He really deserved to be the American Idol. I'm so glad he won!!! Who would've thought when we first watched him during the auditions... For all you McPhee fans, I'm sure she'll do well in her singing career. You never know, her career might turn out better (i.e. Clay Aiken, compared to Ruben). Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol!

Mem day weekend
I'm so hype for LA!! I cannot wait! And yeah I know, its JUST LA.. but mann, I need a break from the bay, so anything... even if its just LA, is STILL GOOD! Plus I'll be with my family.. And plus, its been sooooo long since I been there... I miss all the cool spots! So what are we going to hit up?

Sunset Blvd. (of course), Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Melrose Avenue, Hollywood.. and Ross. hahahhahaha.... When theres 2 people going who work at Ross, you can't say No.. hahaha... I'm really excited!!!

4 weeks
And we are STILL eating breakfast in the morning... Isn't that amazing? I'm pretty proud of both of us. I really understimated the both of us. And get this.... we're still working out... at least 3 times a week!! Go US! Both routines are starting to feel more like a routine and not so much a DRAG to do... Lets just see how long we can keep this up... =)

No comments: