I'm back!! BOO. All good. Memorial Day weekend was fun! We didn't get to party hard core every night, but it probably worked for the best cuz I would've been cahrazy tired today...
Friday afternoon, we drove down to L.A. We arrived a little after midnight...We attempted to go to White Lotus, BUT we got there too late, and we did not want to pay $20 to be in the club for 30 minutes.. I got to try hotdogs covered with bacon though! All worth for hanging out OUTSIDE of White Lotus.. haha (Oh MUN!) The next day, we went to Venice Beach, then Santa Monica and got ready to go to the club. That night we ate at Saddle Ranch, then attempted to go to Miyagi's but there was a private party goin on for K D Phis, so we cut and went back home to chill. Sunday DAY, went to Hollywood Blvd.... then to Melrose to do some shopping... Afterwards, we slowly got ready for the club - Avalon... Monday Day, packed up and ate at Roscoe's before heading back to the bay. Quick weekend!! But it was fun! I only had 1 day of work, and I am ALREADY wanting the weekend to get here!!!! I need rest from my 3 day weekend! hahaha
Tonight - Mark's here!!! (Here's your shout out Mark!)... It's been a minute since I'd seen Mark so it was fun to catch up, watch The Office and ASAP.. hahahaha.... I really REALLY wanted to sleep early today, but whatever... all good.. Only for the good times... Tomorrow, I'll sleep early. hahaha.. GEEZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment