Haditha Investigation
So sad. I can't believe so many innocent people were killed. What was up with those Marines? I'm interested to find out WHY they did what they DID. And "it was a mistake" ain't going to be good enough....
Da Vinci Code Review
Eh... Book was better. I think it was a little long... but it was still good. I think they followed really close to the book, except for the beginning.. I won't ruin it for anyone. I suggest reading the book before watching the movie. You'll appreciate Dan Brown's work more.
GodParent
I'm going to be Aidan's Godmother! Another child to spoil! I'm really excited because I don't have many Godsons.. I have 2 actually, so this will be my 3rd. And Aidan's an extra special Godson because We have the same birthday! hahah... April 9 rules!
Weekend
I thought I was going to have time to rest, but apparently this weekend is going to busy too.. OH MUN... Saturday morning, I gotta make spaghetti for AJ's party. A LOT OF SPAGHETTI.. Sunday, church, but afterwards, I'll probably be hanging out with Jason's parents (they're flying in this weekend!). So yeah, no sleep ins.. GEEZ. I guess I'll have to wait next weekend. OH MUN! hahhaha
I'm uploading
Dude, I'm uploading the pics as we speak.. and there are some Gay A$$ pics.. hahah.. OH MUN. Hilaire! Sorry Ro and Jason. hahahahahahahah.... No deletes this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment