6/01/2006

finally they're up...


Memorial Day Weekend PICS


car accident
Did you hear about those 2 girls, both blonde and same built, who got into a car accident? One died, and the other suffered major injuries and was in the hospital for 5 weeks. Well, because they looked the same, their identities were mistakenly switched. The one who they thought died, was in the hospital, and the one who they though survived was the one that died!!! Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions for the parents and friends! How horrible! What I DON'T Get is how can you NOT know who the person is for FIVE weeks of being in the hospital? Either I heard it wrong on the radio... OR.... She was straight casted up from head to toe!

new blogging material
It's So You Think You Can Dance Season!! Okay, I don't really get the point of their auditions.. They audition all these different types of dancers; breakers, hip-hop dancers, jazz dancers.. Yet in the end, they win a contract to be in Celine Dion's Dance Company... WHAAAAAT? Celine's Dance Company is like a modern ballet dance company!! (I'm guilty of watching her concert) What's the point of letting the breakers and hip-hoppers through if they're not the right material for Celine's BALLET dance company? ODD. I guess they need the variety for TV ratings.. Plus, the winner also gets $100K so its not JUST THAT contract.... I'm still a fan!.. Hahaha... But weren't those Breakers (Six-Step?) OFF THE HOOK!? CRAZY Stunts dude!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

awww! it looks like you guys had hella fun in la! the weather was gorgeous!

dawn marie said...

i think that they're called Sick Step.

best believe i'll be watching that too!