5/05/2006

a little irked out

So yesterday I email this person in another dept to get feedback on a project he wants me to do...I cc my boss on the email, and when he replies he cc's his boss as well. Ok fine, whatever.. Well Joan (my boss) replies back because his email wasn't clear, and then the other boss replies back to her but leaves me out of the email loop!! Joan told me since I was in her office reading the email and she was pretty upset.. and I was hella irked out!! It wasn't like she was emailing back something confidential or saying something bad about me... Did she think I was too below them to be involved in the rest of the emails?? I mean, its gonna be ME thats going to do ALL the work??? So I don't know WHY she had to physically take me out of the email list... There was no way it was an accident either. Trust me, my boss and I thought about it and she had to physically (highlight and delete) take me out, meaning she PURPOSEFULLY wanted me out of her email response... UGGH. whatever.. my boss just said, " I swear, some people don't know how our dept works... they swear that we don't communicate or something.." irken.

yesterday
I Invited over Lisa/Art and the kids and Lola over for dinner. It had been a while since I cooked dinner so I figured why not cook for a bunch of people. Plus its been a while since Lisa's been to my place and she wanted to watch the AI shows we tivo'd. I just cooked something I knew the kids would like - spaghetti. And guess what? Lola Felisa AND AJ liked it! The most pickiest people when it comes to food and they had seconds! It was a success! uuahh! hahaha... Anyways, it was just nice to sit down and have dinner. These days its always hard to sit down and have dinner and talk, but sometimes you just need that.

You know, for a while, I was actually regretting that I even got that rectangular dinner table and wished I had gotten like a round table or square table so that I would have more room... but now that I look back, I've had really good sit down dinners at that table.. And it wouldn't have worked in the past had I had a smaller table.. So nevermind.. I'm glad I have it! hahaha... Plus, its good use for the poker games when there are 10+ people playing.. hahaha...

safe
Yamin is still in the running... I know he's not going to be the American Idol, but it still feels good that he's getting farther up the totem pole!

No comments: