5/02/2006

2nd day of May

It's the 2nd day of May and my 2nd day of working out.. whoohoo! On a roll, heeeeyy! Today I took dance class. It had been about a month since I last took class, so it took a minute to get back into the groove.

Today, AI/Wowowee night.. uuaahh. hahaha. Nasty. My cousins and I have made this ritual to spend Tuesday nights at my place having dinner and watching AI and Wowowee.. Hahaha.. I really need to start stocking up junk food now that Ge and JR are comin around a lot.. I've noticed that they be scroungin for food.. hahaha. I feel so bad! I'm just glad we're all finally kickin it again like we used to...

OHHHH!! And guess what else I got for my birthday?! BOWLING SHOES!! Sah-weet!! Courtesy of JR and Ge! Thanks guys! You KNOW we're going bowling more often for sure! Now we just need to get shoes for the rest of our team (Jason and Ro)...

May 1
So what does everyone think about the boycott on May 1? I'm not sure if that ONE day made a difference although the news showed hella folks on the street that day.... I definitely don't agree with the law about making it a felony to help an illegal immigrant, but then again I don't agree that illegal immigrants should just automatically become legal. You know, there are many people that get here illegally, and there are some, like my mom, who try to get their relatives here the RIGHT WAY by petitioning them. It irks me out, that my mom has to wait 20+ years to get her siblings here, yet there are others that cross the boarder and live here illegally! AND.... everything is translated for them... AND.... WE (who pay taxes) are paying for THEIR healthcare! Okay, don't get me started now.... I'll just stop here.

1 comment:

valerie aka boski said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way. my parents came here legally, so it's like, why can't others? i know everyone wants the american dream, but at the same time, there is no universal human right to american citizenship.