5/01/2006

after the storm

Here's my cousin from AZ, Alyssa Mae (Amae). Isn't she so cute? When I first met her, she was soooo quiet. She was only 2. Now that shes 5, shes so talkative! So cute.

Things are finally picking up for me. My place is finally reorganized. I've purged HELLA clothes. Put away all my winter clothes. Work is not as hectic anymore. And I'm getting back into working out.

Even today, Jason and I decided to wake up a little bit early to eat breakfast before leaving for work. People say breakfast is the most important meal of the day...so we're going to TRY to eat breakfast in the morning together... I actually was pretty surprised that we even got up this morning! Let's see how long we can keep this up!!!

OH.. and to top it off... We worked out tonight! OH MUN! We are on a roll! Serious! Hahaha...

DARMZ "A" Event
So last Sunday was our A event, meaning it was Nette's turn to plan an event for us... The event? We went to Nette's church over in San Ramon and later on had brunch at Katie's Korner. We also shopped at Stoneridge afterwards. It was a perfect event! We got to see the religious and spiritual side of Nette and to hang out in her area.. It had been awhile since we all sat around and just talked... very refreshing.

No comments: