YES! Eval was completed before midnight! TG. And get this, Jason worked out in between doing the evaluation. Sweet. Today's evaluation was at Left Bank in Menlo Park. Pretty nice restaurant and a perfect place to have dinner on a nice Wednesday evening when the weather is just perfect. I am soooo glad its now beginning to feel like summer... For the past couple weekends I've been taking advantage and have been wearing capris and flip flops! I love it!
AI
I cannot believe Chris is out of AI! Sucks! He was a great AI candidate too... But hey! Yamin is still in the running!!! I'd like to think my 10 votes counted.... uuahh. hahahha
Grey's Anatomy
Oh mun. Last episode was GOOD. Talk about the power of forgiveness. It takes a lot to forgive someone who CAUSED the car accident from which your own daughter got killed in. WOW.
5th novel of the Year
I've totally surpassed my goal of 3 novels for the year. Whoohoo! I am now reading "Potatoe Queens" by Rafaelito Sy, a Filipino Author. I actually bought this in Seattle when browsing at a Japanese Department Store (such a cool store) called Uwijimaya. Its supposed to be the Gay version of Desperate Housewives, whatever THAT means. I'll let you know how it turns out.
My next book? Either the sequel to "A Million Little Pieces" or "A Walk to Remember" (I know, hella old, but I heard its really good, and better than the movie).
1 comment:
I've read the book and if I remember correctly...I think I liked the movie just as much. Let me know what you think?
Post a Comment