I'm so looking forward to this weekend. This is where I'll be....
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
5/12/2006
makes me sick
All this news about Kaiser and their transplant program GONE WRONG makes me sick. The DMHC is currently doing an investigation to see what happened with all the delays in transplants. So many people died from waiting for a kidney transplant, when they could've had a transplant at UCSF or UCD.. The articles say there were like 80+ matches for kidneys at UCSF for Kaiser members!! But for whatever reason (their excuse is the disorganization of paper work), those Kaiser members did not have the opportunity to get a transplant at those 2 facilities. How would you feel if your loved one died because he couldn't get a kidney transplant and months later you find out that there WAS a match, but Kaiser didn't get the chance to tell you (or your gone loved one) because they were disorganized. I'd be SOOOO furious!!! And what if you found out the reason why they didn't tell you he/she had a match at UCSF was because they were waiting to do the transplant at their OWN Kaiser transplant facility because it was cheaper (for them) to do it there than to do it at UCSF. That's just my guess of what REALLY happened.... They're so cruel... So many lives could've been saved.
I'm so looking forward to this weekend. This is where I'll be....
Badass Madapaka
I'm so looking forward to this weekend. This is where I'll be....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment