4/17/2006

a minute

OH MUN, it has been a minute since I blogged. Work has been so crazy, like ultimately crazy that its out of control. My inbox is flooded with things to do, I don't know where to start, and people are constantly requesting reports like it ain't no thang!!! GEEZ! Relax! I'm only ONE human being!!! Last week was I-feel-like-crying stressful, this week is I-can't-wait-till-this-week-is-over stressful. I think by the end of this week, the storms will calm, and I can go back to my daily routine of blogging every morning. hahahha...

UPDATES
* I have more neices/nephews on the way! Whoohoo!

* I haven't yoga'd in a long time. I need someone to go with so that I have an incentive to go!

* Friday, hung out with my cousins.... They came over and I cooked dinner for everybody! Such a family (more like daycare) event.

*Did 2 EyeSpy evals last week and I am pooped... If you don't like writing, DON'T DO EYESPY.. It is HELLA work.. I'm just glad our next one ain't till a month from now. (Left Bank.. Can't wait!)

*Spent Easter at Noi's. Her house is beautiful! Nice deck in the backyard and wood floors all around. Makes me want to buy a house!! =) One day, one day..... Hopefully I can rent this place out and Jason and I can buy a place together.. That's the plan when we ONE DAY will get married.. whenever that will be.. uuaahhh... hahahahahah... =) Seriously though, people have told me WHY buy a house when you'll eventually get your parents... Which is TRUE, I mean, when they retire in PI, who will live there???? BUT at the same time, I want to be able to make a house OUR HOME, with OUR memories, you know? You can't do that at your parent's house? Still though, I would never sell my parents house.. Too many memories in that sucker.. So what then? OH MUN... Dillemas I'll have to deal with in the future. One step at a time Joy.

*Congratulations to Oli and Rhea and welcome Aidan Joseph!! April 9 Rules!!

*Elliot Yamin was at the bottom 3 for the past 2 weeks! Everyone vote for him this week! I will be so pissed if Ace beats him. ARGH!

*I'm reading The Glass Castle. Definite recommendation. It doesn't have that quick read feeling like Da Vinci, but it's funny and it makes you realize theres a whole world of people that you never knew existed (its a true story).

*Party's comin up! Blush this Saturday. Lemme know if you want to get on the guest list! I'm not HELLA HELLA hype.... But I'm definitely still excited. Can't wait!

*Finances.. Are doin good. I've continued to NOT be in debt, BUT I haven't managed to save much because of trips, future trips and dental expenses (uggh) and shopping (oh mun).. It's cool though cuz the tax refund will make up for it. I can't wait till July for my step and cost of living increase.. DUDE, it will help so much, you don't even know.. Hopefully with that I will be able to save.. HOPEFULLY... (THAT, or I'll just shop more. OH MUN).

*Ballroom dance is still goin (thursdays) and so are my hip-hop classes (tuesdays).. I just need to get back into YOGA! Shoot, I didn't buy a $60 membership for nothin!!!!

I think that pretty much sums up what I wanted to blog about these past couple of days... till next time.

No comments: