3/23/2006

ultimate heats

Last night I decided to take Bikram Yoga again.... This time, with Jason, Archie & Mark. On the way there, I had prepped Jason and Archie up for the stretches that would have possible giggles. Theres this breathing thing we do where you clamp your hands together under your chin and you raise up your elbows so you make a V formation with your arms as you inhale. Then you exhale and bring your elbows done. Well, in the class there are some people who make a humming sound when they do this and it always makes me have the inside giggles... So I told Jason & Archie about that, because I just knew if they didn't know about it they would bust out laughing... SO GUESS WHO BUSTS OUT LAUGHING......... MARK! Hahahahah... Hella moded. He was standing far away from me, but I hella knew it was him. He said he totally forgot that this class did that stretch. LOL. So yeah, its probably Jason and Archie's first and last time doing Bikram Yoga.. hahaha... It's pretty hard. It amazes me how flexible some of those people are.

today
I'm taking a house class! Whoohoo. Its an advance class so I'm a little worried, but Archie's taking it with me, so at least I'll have someone there.... I've always wanted to learn how to House.. Everytime we go to the club and those folks do their fancy footwork in the circle, I'm always thinkin "Damn, I hella want to learn how to do that!" It just looks so cool!! So yeah, here's my opportunity!

This is like ultimate work out week!!! I've worked out the past 2 days, I'm working out today, AND I'll be taking Yoga tomorrow with my mom!! OH MUN!! This is getting to be expensive!!! Hey, at least my body is moving! hahahah... anything to get me in shape.

p.s. Good bye Chicken Little.

p.p.s. Congratulations to Jason on a GREAT evalutation!! Keep up the good work!!

3 comments:

dawn marie said...

your such a sweet GF...hahaha

i wished i lived closer to you...i'd totally go to dance classes and yoga with you :(

Joy said...

i know you would too!! damn! i hella wish you lived closer!!!! seriously.

Christine said...

hahahahah...mark is hilaire...man there were hella times i wanted to laugh too! until the room started spinning..hahah!