3/22/2006

last night

YAY! I had a dancing buddy at my dance class.. Archie came with me. We did a routine to JT's "Rock Your Body" song. It was pretty tight. Too bad Archie normally has work on Tuesday, otherwise we could've made it a weekly thang.. OH WELL. Anyways, Mappy (the dance instructor) has some show going on this weekend. I'd totally do a plug right now but I don't have the details. It's called CALLED OUT and its at City Nights. More details to come... Not sure if I can make it cuz I got some LVP plans..My cousins and I are going to try and hang out more often... This weekend we're going bowling... of course, while drinking.. I'm excited, cuz its been a while since JUST the cousins have hung out and its always different when its JUST US.

AI
My favorite - Elliot
Who I thought was drunk - Paula
Who grossed me out - Seeing Constantine and Ace in one show
Who I think should get kicked out - Chicken Little

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree with the paula comment