3/21/2006

last night's dinner

salad
stuffed mushrooms w/ italian sausage
chicken breast stuffed w/ spinach and mozarella cheese


...courtesy of Brian. Good Job B! Last night, Shelle and I convinced Brian to cook dinner for us and he willingly did so! And what a good job at that! The stuffed mushrooms were hella good and I don't even like mushrooms! I'm gonna have to get the recipe.

old school
Last Saturday when I was in Berkeley I ran into an OLD elementary school/highschool friend of mine -- Mishua Lockhart. CAHRAZY!!! I hadn't seen her since Logan! It was crazy cuz she asked me if I still danced for NSM. I was like "how'd you know I was dancing for them?" And apparently she researched online for dance studios and found me on their web.. HELLA RANDOM!! Apparently she's been taking classes there even though she lives in Fremont.. I'm like DAYAM, I could've been carpooling with you!!! It was soo good to see her and so good to know she was still dancing.. She's really good. I still remember her solo of that Brian Mcknight song in the Dance Concert (I need to pull that out and watch it). Anyway, I got her number.. Hopefully we can take classes and have dinner sometime soon... THEN, the following Sunday when I was at Safeway I saw Amy.. I think that is her name.. She was in the danceline and colorguard. DUDE, I think that's her name.. Anyway, she was shopping with her cute daughter.. OH MUN. I hadn't seen her since LOGAN either!! We talked for a little bit, but didn't exchange numbers or anything.. It was still good to see her...It was CAHRAZY running into people!!

2 comments:

dawn marie said...

OMG...are you talking about Amy Clark? HAHAHA!

Joy said...

Yah!! That's her!!!! She still lives in the Une! Cahrazy huh?