*So waking up at 6:45 a.m. to go to church is NOT as bad as I thought. I didn't even struggle to wake up! And the best part is the mass only lasted 30 minutes. It was a regular mass LESS singing. I never realized all the singing took up so much time during church?!
*OH, last Friday I went to see Ailey! OH MUN. It was soo good.. It is seriously the only time in the year where I really feel the need to dance.. When I really REALLY miss it.. But then afterwards I forget and I'm back to my laziness mode of not taking any dance classes.. hahaha... I am however taking class tonight.. So whoohoo to me!!
*Just when I thought I was through with a busy weekend (Ailey show, Wedding Anniversary, Baptism), I have another one coming up... Housewarming, Good bye party and Baby shower all in ONE weekend. OH MUN. When will I ever get to rest????
*I'm currently reading "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey... GREAT BOOK. I know theres been controversy with the book because some of it is either exaggerated or not true.. but the way I see it, regardless if some of the "facts" weren't facts at all, he STILL went through an addiction and survived. THAT in itself is worth reading. PLUS, he's a good writer. A definite recommendation for you bookworms.
*So you know how I was on a Tangerine Phase? Well, that came and went and now I'm on a Vitamin Water phase. STRAIGHT UP. I am forever looking at grocery ads to see if they're on sale for $1.00.. And if not, I'm at Costco buying them for $0.89. It's hella cheaper when you get them at Costco, but then you're limited to a few flavors. Anyways, some people don't like them because there isn't that much flavor, but I personally think it has just enough.. Especially for folks who have a hard time drinking water by itself (ME). The best part is that each drink is packed with different vitamins and some of them have a major boost of Vitamin C. Also, its less sugar than juice.. So yeah, I've flipped the switch of drinking Vita Water instead of juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment