3/08/2006

Prep Time

One more hour to go and I'll be doing Yoga!! And this time I've prepped myself. YUP. You know those nalgene bottles? I drank like 2 of those at work and I've had 2 bottles of Vita Water. Plus I ate 4 hours prior so I'm ALL GOOD.. I think I've saved myself from passing out or throwing up in class.. We'll see. I'll let you know the outcome... My mom will actually be taking the class with me. OH MUN! Hahaha.. Hopefully she can hang. I'll let you know how that goes!! Mookie's mom actually takes class with her and SHE can hang so I hope my mom can do the same.. I mean you can always step out if you don't feel good. I just have a feeling that my mom does not realize what she's getting herself into. When I told her it was going to be 105 degrees in the room, she was like okay whatever.. But I don't think she REALLY UNDERSTANDS THAT ITS GOING TO BE 105 DEGREES IN THE ROOM. Hahah.. I don't think it even hit me until I got in the room for the first time. OH MUN... We'll see!!!

So I can't give you AI comments because we had a bit of a mishap in our Tivo recording (JASON!!).. but I was able to catch the clips of each singer in the end. Nothing really stood out to me. That one pretty black girl, dont know her name, but I am NOT liking her song selection... She really needs to start singing more contemporary songs.. She has the voice! I definitely can't wait for tonight .. or more, I definitely can't wait for Elliot..uuaahh!

No comments: