Whoohoo! Congratulate me because I survived Bikram Yoga yesterday! No black outs and no throw-ups.. SAFE. And my mom survived too! It was definitely better the second time around. I was still strugging doing the poses, but it was all good. At least I survived. I don't think I'm going to make this a weekly thing. Maybe once every 2 weeks. My mom is thinking of doing the same too.. so maybe she can be my yoga partner.. OH MUN. So wierd. hahaha.....
AI Comments
White hair dude -- That was off the chain. He was good! His moves were hella out of control and he didn't say "whoo" in between his singing gaps (good!)..I liked it!
Starry Starry night -- WHY... WHY.. did you NOT get cut instead of Sway... uggh.
Beanie Man -- OMG. He is ERKIN me out now. I HATE that stare... He is totally overdoing it..
I still like Elliot Yamin.
And I still do NOT like Paula... All she ever says is "I love this, I love that..." Geez.
Eye Spy
I have my first assignment! Whoohoo! I'm excited and the restaurant looks like a good one. Definitely one that I've never been to. I'll let you know how it goes.
I actually have another coworker that does Eye Spy and they also do movie theaters! Eye Spy reimburses them on movie tickets, popcorn and a drink and they just have to evaluate their service at the theater. NICE!
No comments:
Post a Comment