Last night when I was at Jason's house, we were watching some alphabet DVD with AJ and Emmalie... We found this song called "Alphabet of Nations" and it was a pretty catchy song where they named nations in alphabetical order.. haha.. I had AJ play it over and over again so I could memorize it! hahahaha.... Here it is:
Algeria
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Dominican
Egypt
France
Gambia
Hungary
Iran
Japan
Kazakhstan
Libya
Mongolia
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Russia
Syrian
Turkey
Uganda
Vietnam
West
Xylophone
Yemen
Zimbabwe
West & Xylophone?? OH MUN. So not countries.. I guess there aren't any nations that start with W or X... Isn't that wierd? I never knew that!!! You would think at least W!! What a filler though... "West Xylophone".. hahaha .. Afterwards, Jason and I played a game to see if we could rename the song with other countries.. There were maybe like 2 or 3 letters that we were stuck on.. I think they were K, Q and Z.... But check this out.. Too bad we didn't have this when we were playing! hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment