So WHY did I go to 4 different Targets to see if they had Vitamin Water and they had NONE. Well, not NONE, but all they had were flavors that Costco had. They have a sale at Target with Vitamin Waters for $1... I was hella hype, but I think I wasn't quick enough.. Everyone beat me to it. DAMN!! I didn't know Vitamin Water was THAT popular!!! GEEZ!!! So yeah, I guess I gotta just wait for another sale or go to Costco.
Today, I had a meeting at Valley Care, right next to Jason's work or should I not say Jason's work anymore and say Lot's, Noi's, Rich's and Jason's work.... hahaha.. DAMN, everyone and their mamas up in ROSS!!! What is up with that.. I do have to admit. ROSS is a good company to work for.. HELLA young folks and if not that, hella cool bosses (Jason's boss).. They're all so nice there and the building is HECCA nice too. I got to see Lot's cubicle, Rich's cubicle, Jason's cubicle.. I didn't get to see Noi's soon to be cubicle, but I'm sure I'll visit again. Anyways, since my meeting was right by Corporate Ross, Jason and I carpooled.. pretty cool. CARPOOL makes such a huge difference when going to Pleasanton... I wouldn't mind carpooling with Jason every day.. haha. but that would mean me finding a job there.. NAAAH... hahaha...
So today was half day.. And you know what that means.. SHOPPING.. I didn't do much. I just bought a suit jacket that I think I'll end up returning. I really need to control my shopping. I went a little insane last weekend. But I won't get into that..... OH! But guess what? I did my taxes and I'm getting money back!! And OH MUN, it really does pay to have a house when it comes to taxes..... Especially since I paid my supplemental last year... Whoohoo!!
1 comment:
carpooling is fun w/ your man. i like to sleep in the car when Byron is driving =P
Post a Comment