"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
3/06/2006
HELLA random
Today I'm having dinner with an old highschool friend...HELLA RANDOM highschool friend..After we graduated I hadn't seen her in like 2 years. We randomly ran into each other at some mall in San Diego and exchanged numbers to kick it. How crazy is that?! For the time that I was living in Long Beach I would go to SD and visit her and she would come over to LBC to visit me. It was sooo random but we kicked it and had a good time. Once I left LBC, I lost touch with her. Two years later I'm having dinner w/ her, this time back in our hometown, UC! And you know how we got back in touch? At the mall again!! Cah razy huh? It's like God's telling us we need to stay in touch!!!! Anyways, its always so nice to catch up with old friends and see what they're doing and what they're up to.... Wait till my 10 year reunion!! OG! That'll be next year!! OG! What am I gonna wear? uuuahhh... hahaha.. the thoughts.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment