Happy Friday everyone and I know he doesn't read blogs, but Happy Birthday to Charles!
AI Comments
DARN, I knew Sway would get kicked out. No confidence in himself dude. Oh well, too bad he wasn't from Hawaii then we would've gotten all of the votes in all the islands! I guess all the Bay Area & Filipino votes weren't enough.
Finally, no more crooners and Finally, no more Brenna...
SEE! That's what you get for singing HERO!!!
LENT
Today is Friday a.k.a. Don't eat meat Day. So this Lenten season I decided to not give up anything. For me, the idea of giving up something has lost its meaning of why we need to give something up... I mean, there are people out there who aren't Catholic or don't really participate in Lent but are doing the whole giving up something because its THE TREND for the next 40 days! hahaha... So yeah, I know Lenten season is a time to reflect on God and how he sacrificed for us, so as part of my contribution in reflecting, rather than sacrificing something, I'll be going to church for Stations of the Cross or just going to an extra mass other than the usual Sunday masses. It worked for me last year, so I'm going to do it again... Plus, I always have a hard time sacrificing.. Did the alcohol thing and THAT didn't work. hahahahaha....
2 comments:
This country just ain't ready for a Filipino Brother being their "American Idol"...
"...and you got Filipino Pride, pump your fist up in the air, let me hear you say yeah..."
-DnH, 1998
wow! good job on going to church an extra day out of the week..
st. anne's has mass on weekdays at 8am. i'm down to go one day out of the week with you, i start work at 10am!!
Post a Comment