3/29/2006

my decision

I'm going to go ahead and get Invisalign... You know, I've always wanted straight teeth, and even though it ain't that crooked, the fact of the matter is IT STILL BUGS ME... I know it is going to cost me a grip, but with the monthly payment plan it won't be that BAD.. I just really gotta hone down on my shopping and extra curricular activities, for at least a year... I CAN DO IT!!! So yeah, I'm going to shop around for some other prices. I've done some research online and found 2 other dental offices in Fremont that offer free consultation AND $1000 off Invisalign. Who knows though, they might just jack up their Invisalign charges and it'll end up being what the other office charged me. So we'll see... I just need to get ONE MORE opinion before I decide WHERE I'm going to get it done. I have a cleaning tomorrow too, so maybe they will have someone in mind. OH... I also googled for cost of Invisalign and found that depending on how much work you need done, it would cost between $4000 - $9000. HELLA BIG RANGE. I'm on the low part of that range, so really what the first office offered me wasn't that bad of a price... Still though, I should get ONE more opinion... aaaahhh!! I'm excited! I can't wait to get it started! The sooner the better!

Thanks everyone for the advice!

No comments: