3/29/2006

advice?

Yesterday, I went for a free consult to get invisalign. For the longest time, the right top side of my teeth have been buggin me, especially in PICTURES... like seriously buggin.. I've always wanted to get braces or invisalign... and more importantly I've always wanted to get invisalign before I get married (For picture purposes....uuuaaahh.. hahah. I'm so stupid, I know). So yesterday I finally went. Total expense? $4900.... Helluv a grip. But they have this care credit program where I can pay it off in 18 mths with no interest. I may be able to put some down and have like $160 in monthly pmts which is not bad... struggling, but not starving myself struggling.....And its what I've always wanted to get done..... I've already asked Jason and my mom for advice.. and both say I don't really need it.... that my teeth are perfectly straight and you can't even tell.. But I dont know..... What should I do????????

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

i say do it. at least it's not metal braces...LOL