3/15/2006

correction

So you know how I blogged about Alphabet of Nations and how they used West Xylophone as a filler.. Well apparently it wasn't a filler. It was really a country!!! Hahha.. CRAZY! Lisa googled for West Xylophone and there WAS a country named West Xylophone, but then they changed the name.. I actually haven't googled it myself but that's what she said... BUT she said there are people that are speculating the fact that there really WAS a country by that name because anyone could be taking pictures of some island and calling it anything... So then again, it could still be a filler.. BUT who would've thought the possibilities?

Last Friday
So last Friday I had a meeting at my old job... WIERD... but cool at the same time! They are all so nice. If it wasn't for the traveling, I totally would've stayed.. but I just couldn't hang. I hugged all the Principals and my old coworkers and everyone asked how it was to be on the "Other Side".. Fortunately I was able to give a positive response back =) Afterwards, since I was already in the city, Jason met up with me and we shopped... Before Jason got to the city, I had a few hours to spare so I SHOPPED even more.. Oh well.. Urban has an add'l 50% on their clearance so I bought a couple things there... Once Jason got to the city we went to Ross, then headed to Japan Town for dinner, then after that headed over to this Chinese dessert place off Geary. OH MUN. It is like my favorite Chinese Dessert place. And DUDE, there is no other place like it.. Trust me, Jason and I traveled all over the east bay looking for one and couldn't find one.

I really love the city. Its such a bummer that even though its just 45 minutes away from home, we find it so hard to make it out there to hang out....

1 comment:

valerie aka boski said...

you guys were right by my place! ah you should've come to visit!