2/13/2006

this weekend

CAH-RAZY!
Congratulations to Lot and Ro on their engagement!!! Jason, Archie and I participated in the proposal... We were suppose to play scrabble, but little did she know, the words were spelled out on the scrabble board (that I glued on, thank you) saying "Will You Marry Me".. Awwww how cute! I'll let Lot fill you in on the details. And if not, I'm sure (for those that are invited) you'll get to see the videotaping of it (courtesy of Archie) at the wedding.. hehehe...

Ro - You are already family to us ROMEROs, but it'll be great to finally make it official =)

... I gotta start thinking of what to say for my SPEECH!! OH MUN! Hahaha... I'll take it one step at a time. hahahaha...

V-day on Sunday
Alright, so you must be wondering where we went for our V-day.. What replaced Supperclub. When I first say where, you'll think WTF? But really, theres more to it.... hahahah... OKAY, we went to STOCKTON... OH ! MUN ! hahahaha... Really, we went to Stockton to see a show -- Ailey II and OMG, it was soooo GOOD! For some reason, I never looked into seeing Ailey II (the younger company of Alvin Ailey).. I guess cuz I never realized they went on tour... So yeah, we went to see them. The show was 6 p.m. but we went to Stockton to have lunch and watch a movie... Afterwards, we stopped by Dublin for Mac Grill... Total QT for the ENTIRE day. It was nice... I would have enjoyed it more if we went to DOS... but I GUESS it was out of the way... hahahaha... jk. Anyways, after having watched Ailey II, it really got me hype for the show that we're watching in March. I can't wait.. Also, I've found new dance companies to like (after having seen Ailey II do their works). Dance companies to check out are DanceRink and Battleworks.

Thanks babe for my V-day surprise... Only YOU would know how to make a day in Stockton exciting =)

work
OH MUN... it is like OUT OF CONTROL... I can't wait till I'm done packing. There is just so much shit to do, it IS NOT CUTE. I can't wait till these next 2 weeks are over.

seattle
So I think I've planned my bday event!! MAYBE... We'll see what the expenses turn out to be.. To stick to my plan on going somewhere I've never been on my birthday, I've chosen to go to Seattle.. WHY? I don't know... cuz I've never been? I've heard GREAT things about Seattle, despite the weather. Plus, I have family there, and I would love to visit them. We found tickets at SWA for $180!! Not bad! The only thing is, we gotta fork up mula for the hotel and rental.. uggghh.. MORE expenses.. So much for trying to save.. BUT ITS MY BIRTHDAY and I can CRY if I want to!! Hahaha... NO really, I gotta splurge, AT LEAST for my Birthday!! After that, THEN I'll start saving.. uuaaahh.. hahaha... yeah right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

143

Anonymous said...

we're still going to kabuki for your bday though, right?!?!?!?!