I'm totally on overload. this week has been crazy... and its not helping that i have to pack up next week for our move.. YUP, we are moving to a new building. what sucks is we're not getting new furniture, so they have to basically dismantle our furniture and move it over to the new building... this whole moving process will take a whole week and that will be in 2 weeks.. so.... next week, i gotta start packing... i am like stressin out right now because all of a sudden i'm being bombarded with so many projects... and on top of that, random things keep popping up that take me away from my TO DO LIST... i actually had a phone meeting set for later today, and I straight up cancelled it. probably not professional of me to do, but I HAD TO! I wasn't even ready to talk to her, and plus, I would've overloaded my day with too much work. It's okay though cuz this lady I was suppose to talk to at 1:30 p.m. is really nice. She's pretty chill, so she said no big deal. We rescheduled for the next morning.. I just need a break!!! For the past few weeks its been so hectic!! I mean, I DO like being busy cuz it totally makes the day go by so much faster.. but at the same time, theres so much ish going on, that I fear I'll forget to do something....
anyways, Nenet came to visit yesterday! Yay! Hahah.. We didn't do anything but chill, but it was cool cuz me and Nenet never chill just us 2! So yeah, we watched AI while PIPing through One Tree Hill (Nenet's show) and the Grammy's... Oh.. and I got GREY converse!! Heeeeeyyy! I love them =) Thanks Nette.
Mel & Fidel's Wedding
last Sat, Jason, Mark, Arch and I went to a wedding... The ceremony was at Saints Peter and Paul.. and the reception? Bimbo's 365. At first, when you hear the name of the reception place, you think WTF? A wedding at Bimbo's?? But really, it was nice! The ambience was very dark... Red table cloths.. but it was like you were in a jazz nightclub. It was a pretty all out wedding and a VERY different one in a good way! I really liked it! Everyone got faded, but I stayed pretty sober considering I was DD.. I didn't want to flake last time (Medsel's wedding.. hahaha). We actually had time to kill in between the ceremony and the reception and so we went to Ghirardelli Square. I have to admit.... I've lived in the bay area all my life and last Sat was the first time I'd ever been to Ghirardelli Square. Lame. But yeah, I loved it! Totally a place to kick it. And the day was beautiful!!! It just sucked cuz Michelle and I were in friggin heels. UGGH. Oh well, NOTE TO MYSELF - Always keep slippers or comfortable shoes in your trunk!!! Pictures to come soon!
flowers
Thanks BABE for the flowers!! I LOVE THEM! And I LOVE YOU! uuaaahhh.. LOL
1 comment:
you were the designated driver but i drove home? whats up with that?
Post a Comment