"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
2/14/2006
last Friday
So last Friday, after an eventful night of watching Ro propose to Lot, we went to bed. Jason was knocked out and straight snored with a quickness, while I on the otherhand laid in bed trying to sleep. Anyways, as I laid in bed, I hear Southborder on TV downstairs and I'm thinking... Oh no, we got an undercover TFC watcher downstairs (Archie)... I try to wake up Jason but he's tired to pay attention... So I'm laying there listening.. then what do you know, Archie rewinds the show and plays the song over again!! Then I listen deeper and HE'S SINGING along with whatever is playing on TV!! Hahaha... So I tell Jason, he wakes up, sneaks up on Archie and starts hella laughing at how he's watching some Karaoke show singing along to Southborder.. hahaha... 2 a.m. Karaoke shows, caught in the act... HELLA FUNNY...HELLA MODED.. and guess what I said after laughing at him singing along... "This is SOOOO going on my blog"... LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL hella got caught!
Post a Comment