fly attack update
I don't think I ever updated you on my fly story? Well, last I wrote.. it was Day 7. I failed to mention that the night before, I decided to spray the inside of my chimney with RAID. Ever since then I haven't had any flies?! So maybe it WAS coming from the chimney? And maybe right above the damper is a dead animal? And that dead animal could be that one animal I was talkin 'bout a month ago where I thought there a bird stuck in my chimney!!!!! "It's all coming back.... It's all coming back to me now..." uuaahhh.. hahahaha.. So I've NOW solved my fly mystery.. PROBLEM is, how am I going to clean up that chimney? DUH, call a chimney sweeper. And you know THAT's going to cost a GRIP... GREAT.
its official
I'm going to Seattle! Just bought a ticket! WHOO - HOO!!
AI comments
We'ren't those twins erkin???? "My spirit has been broken..." OG. He was so moded for that..
That one hot girl, don't know her name... DUDE, she is only making it to the top 24 because of her looks and her looks ONLY. That erks...
Robert Bennet, Jr?? OH MUN.. That must've been the first time they gave him air time -- when he made it to the top 24?! We never had the chance to even hear him sing? OH MUN....
Eye Spy
I just applied just this morning to be an eyespy evaluator. They basically give you spending money to try out restaurants and all you have to do is write a paper about it!! What a great way to try nice restaurants for FREE!! SCORE!
3 Course Deal
This deal goes through February and allows you try a 3 course meal for a fixed price (kinda like Dine About Town) at selected restaurants... One of them is Kincaids over on Jack London Square which has very good food (I definitely recommend). Another restaurant that's participating is Skates, which I've heard is really good too!
Dinner w/ Michelle
Last night I had dinner w/ a friend.. We cooked dinner (Green curry chicken) while catching up... I got to hear all her juicy single stories about her hookin up w/ dudes and getting crazy drunk w/ her friends... And I thought, mann, my life is hecca not like that ANYMORE! It seemed so exciting and it ALMOST made me miss my single days.. ALMOST.. but then when I got home to just snuggle (uuaahh) w/ Jason while watching TV, I realized... NAAAAH! I definitely prefer my life this way.... mellow... and w/ Jason.. hahaha... corny.. Yeah, I miss drinking.. but not overly drinking.. Just casual drinks.. You know like at Fridays during their happy hour, while Rich steals garlic bread from the previous customers who sat at our table.. hahahha...
pics
See sidebar for updates! Enjoy!
1 comment:
hey! skates...isn't that skates by the bay (or something like that) in berkeley? If so, i've been there..and it is really good...almost exactly like kincaid's.....if you go...try the bread pudding for dessert..SOO GOOD!
Post a Comment