Goodbye Office!! Today was our last day in the Oak building =( I had to pack up and be out of there by 3 p.m. which meant I was able to get out of work early! Whoohoo! I barely even worked today because I helped throw a baby shower for a coworker of mine so I pretty much packed and partied for my last day in the Oak building. I really liked my office and the dynamics of how the cubicles and offices were placed between me and my other 3 coworkers.. We formed sort of a rectangle with one side of offices - my boss's office and my office and then the other side w/ cubicles - my other coworker, Laura, and our admin. In our new building we'll all be in offices except for our admin, and our offices will be right next to each other... So in our new building, I won't have the ability to yell across the room whenever I need to ask Laura a question.. Now I'm going to have to walk over to her office OR call her..I know it sounds lazy considering her office will be right next to mine, but STILL, its not as easy as just talking to her from across the room.. Oh well.. It's all good. I'm sure it'll be fine.... SO.... now that I'm moved out of the old Oak building, it'll take a week for them to move our stuff to the new building which means I'll be working from home!! whoohoo! I can actually wake up later and just work in my pajamas in the comfort of my home.. hahaha.. It'll definitely be a nice break from the craziness at work, but not really because I have HELLA shit to do! I also can't flake and not work because my boss trusts that I will be working from home and I definitely don't want to take advantage of that...
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
2/17/2006
Goodbye Office
Goodbye Office!! Today was our last day in the Oak building =( I had to pack up and be out of there by 3 p.m. which meant I was able to get out of work early! Whoohoo! I barely even worked today because I helped throw a baby shower for a coworker of mine so I pretty much packed and partied for my last day in the Oak building. I really liked my office and the dynamics of how the cubicles and offices were placed between me and my other 3 coworkers.. We formed sort of a rectangle with one side of offices - my boss's office and my office and then the other side w/ cubicles - my other coworker, Laura, and our admin. In our new building we'll all be in offices except for our admin, and our offices will be right next to each other... So in our new building, I won't have the ability to yell across the room whenever I need to ask Laura a question.. Now I'm going to have to walk over to her office OR call her..I know it sounds lazy considering her office will be right next to mine, but STILL, its not as easy as just talking to her from across the room.. Oh well.. It's all good. I'm sure it'll be fine.... SO.... now that I'm moved out of the old Oak building, it'll take a week for them to move our stuff to the new building which means I'll be working from home!! whoohoo! I can actually wake up later and just work in my pajamas in the comfort of my home.. hahaha.. It'll definitely be a nice break from the craziness at work, but not really because I have HELLA shit to do! I also can't flake and not work because my boss trusts that I will be working from home and I definitely don't want to take advantage of that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment