2/24/2006

cha-cha & waltz

So last night was the first of a 6 week ballroom dance class that Jason and I signed up for. I decided to sign us up for the advance class to challenge ourselves.. I actually had second doubts minutes prior to the class because I was scared that we would be totally lost and/or the instructor would notice that we never even took the beginning class for cha-cha & waltz and would ask us to take beginning instead. I was totally worried for nothing. First of all, the instructor remembered us cuz we had taken several of his beginning ballroom dance classes. But what he failed to remember was that none of them were for cha-cha & waltz! He would talk to us and refer to the basics we learned in the beginning class... OH MUN, hahaha.. MODED. It was a good thing that we DID know the basics to get by.... But I had so much fun! The class is definitely better than beginning.. And its way more challenging. Can't wait to use our moves at the next party. hahahaha...

Happy Friday everyone! This weekend is going to be pretty chill for me.. Dinner and drinks w/ some friends at PA on Sat, and movies w/ DARMZ on Sunday... Have a good weekend!

No comments: