Thank you LORD for getting me through that Bikram Yoga class.
OMG. That shit was hella hard. I mean HELLA hard. Like the hardest class I've ever taken. And do you want to know how hard it was for me? Well, in the middle of doing poses, I started blacking out... like my vision started going out on me.. Once, then twice.. It got me freaked out, cuz I rarely get those.. and plus I've never passed out before. I knew after the 2nd time that if I didn't leave the HELL HOLE (it was friggin 100 degrees in there, but it felt like more), I would pass out and I didn't want to make a scene. So... I went out. There were only like 3 people who kept going in and out cuz they prolly couldn't hang, and I was one of them. Anyways, I went outside of the room and I started getting dizzy and nauseous, and next thing you know, I'm in the bathroom throwing up.. UGGH. I was not feeling good. After the 2nd throw-up I did NOT want to go back, but I had to.. I didn't how much more time was left (90 min class) and I didn't want to be a wuss. Luckily, when I got back inside they were ready to do sit down poses, so the rest of the class wasn't that bad. OMG. It was hard. And you know, it wasn't so much the poses.. It was being in that DAMN heat!! That's prolly the most I've ever sweated. Even more than dancing!! So yeah, it was a crazy experience. I'll probably go again because I know it'll be good for me and cuz friggin Mark paid for a $60 membership fee (hahaha.. sorry Mark), but I think I need to take ONE more trial class before I commit to 3 months... DUDE, if I black out and throw up again the next time, I'm calling it quits.. That part was NOT FUN. So........ does anyone want to take it with me? hahahahahah...
2 comments:
oh MUN!!!!! throw ups???? DANNG! it was that hard!!! dang! but you know what..that struggle hella makes me want to do it even more! I guess it's cuz I don't have time to do the 3x/week at the gym ordeal so that one time hard core bikram yoga class/week could do me some good! Are there other days to do it? You know my schedule.........
I think 'bikram' means voluntarily looking for the hidden 9th circle of hell for shits and giggles.
Post a Comment