2/22/2006

AI Comments

My favorites:

Of the girls - that McPhee girl...

Of the boys - the crooked teeth guy...

DUDE, how did Bobby Bennett make it to the top 24? That IS the question....What a waste of a spot.

The boy who did One Last Cry, he was OK, but still an insult to B. McKnight..

The hot girl - SUCKS.

That obnoxious girl - SO annoying.. I hope she gets cut tomorrow.

I'm sick of crooners...

The last dude - I really like him and I hope he goes far.... And his parents ARE young! Justifications for his young age! hahaha..

Paula Abdul - Her comments suck. She's really starting to annoy me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude you hecka did this last night, not even at work. no comments on "sway" haha... he was surprisingly ok, for a typical eyebrow shaped filipino from south city.

Joy said...

hahahahaha.... hella noticing I blogged like RIGHT AFTER the show.. hahaha....