2/22/2006

steps, styles & spotlight

So I finally went to the Steps, Styles & Spotlight studio! There were only 2 people taking the class (including me! oh mun!) but I had fun! I was so nervous because it was an advanced class and I've never danced at this studio before.. but I caught on to his choreography and his style! It was very challenging but FUN! I'm definitely going there on a weekly basis... I'm sooo glad I found a place to dance at thats close by.... Small world though.. Mappy (the dance instructor) hella knows Dahrio and Robert and New Style.. OH MUN... He even remembered me in a dance fest that I did like 2 years ago! Hahaha... How can you forget the only Filipino girl thats hella short amongst a group of black folks in a dance company right? hahahaha...

Anyways, its total work out week for me... Yesterday - Hip-Hop, Today - Yoga, Tomorrow - Ballroom dance class.. OH MUN!!! I'm excited for all! Mostly today because I've never done YOGA before and its this Brikam Yoga where you do yoga in a room thats like 100 degrees! Hopefully this will help me tone my tummy because I definitely need it!!!

No comments: