okay. I swear. I know my title is "Contract Negotiator", but I seriously hate the NEGOTIATING part of it... well, sometimes... when I have to deal with someone difficult....
I had this really bad phone call with a payor to discuss a contract that I've been negotiating ever since I started this job... I asked him to make some changes, and HE JUST WOULD NOT BUDGE. It was his final and best offer. UGGH. So I told him NO. There was no way we were going to sign the contract with the provisions and rates he put in... and he busted out with "We have taken too long to negotiate this... we have made so many changes to cater to your needs.. and NOW you want to add more changes?" FIRST OF ALL BUDDY... You tried to sneak your way into adding something completely different. And SECOND of ALL, this was not OUR FAULT that this contract has taken almost TWO years to execute!!!! The intent back in 2004 was to negotiate ONE service.. then you busted out with wanting to add all this other shit that we eventually decided not to put in because we were such in a disagreement.... So dont blame it ON ME!!! So erkin... So after we had this heated convo... he talks to HIS BOSS..and of course, HIS BOSS calls MY BOSS... GEEZ. I am like freakin smack dab in the middle of this DRAMA!! So NOW, I HAVE to call him and say NO, take it or leave it. AAAAAHHHH!! I just want to scream right now.
1 comment:
i find it weird when people our age post stuff like this (i.e. work drama). it sounds so adult! (i guess i don't feel like a grown-ass woman sometimes)... but it's such a wake up call... wow... we are working adults.... next step marriage and babies...
Post a Comment