"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
2/02/2006
to be continued...
OG. I have to make this dreaded phone call. Well, I don't HAVE to.. But I just feel obligated to let him know there are other changes to the contract that I didn't mention because I knew the contract wasn't going to be signed (why bother right?). Last time, he was upset that I asked to make these last minute changes.. and Now I'm giving him more.. HEY, its not my fault he's adding all this extra stuff.. I've rehearsed what I'm going to say to him... Actually rehearsed my voicemail message in the hopes that he doesn't pick up. I even typed up my dialogue. haha. Now I just have to do it.. I'm so scared. Please don't pick up. Pray its straight to voicemail.. I hate this.. he's the only person I dread calling...My boss knows I hate calling him too.. She told me. Don't be scared or feel sick to your stomach.. It's not worth it.. We should have the upperhand in this negotiation.. BUT WHY don't I feel that way... I feel like I'm such an amateur.. I need to grow some balls. hahaha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment