3rd times a charm
I got yet another Memory Foam Pillow for Xmas.... this time from Mark B. OH MUN. The duplicates. I kinda knew I was going to get a pillow from Mark for Xmas cuz I only ran into him at Target as he was about to purchase it! BUT, that was before I found out I was getting one from OLI and Rhea AND from my parents!! Hahahaha... This was actually one of the few years where many people attempted to get what I really wanted for XMAS. Its just a bummer that the Memory Foam Pillow didn't feel as comfortable as I thought it would be. UGGH.
On a mission
to find Henckels..... So J and I went to Kohl's to return some gifts and get store credit. Total store credit? $39. Not bad for 2 items. At the first store, we decided to get a cutlery set since the one we have at home sucks.. We found a great deal at Kohls, but they didnt have it at the store so we went home, thought to buy it online and realized they only sold it at the store (the one we wanted). So we called up a second Kohl's and they had it! We put it on hold and went an hour before closing to purchase our 13 piece cutlery set! Straight on a mission for knives! hahahahaha... I'm glad I have a boyfriend who gets just as hype when it comes to shopping... even when its about kitchenware!
1 comment:
LMAO!
great match.
Post a Comment