1/04/2006

to do list

So I know I have to do the usual resolutions; save money & exercise... but here are my more detailed TO DO LISTs for 2006:

Jason's 2006 TO DO LIST for Me:
(we made a Top 10 To Do List for each other)

1. Work out w/ Jason twice a week.
2. Watch "some" GSW games on TV w/ Jason.
3. Try out for the Warrior girls (just try out - its up to me to stay if I make it)
4. Perform in at least 1 NSM concert/piece.
5. Take 2 or more of the following classes w/ Jason: tennis, piano, cooking, tagalog, massage
6. Finish 50% of your Sudoku book
7. Spend no more than $3600 on shopping (clothes, shoes, etc.).... keep track of receipts
8. Enroll in MBA program (or at least take exams and apply)
9. Learn 5 new dishes (main courses) to prepare
10. Run a marathon w/ Jason

My own 2006 TO DO LIST:
1. Take a Yoga Class.
2. Learn how to dance House.
3. Look into getting Invisalign.
4. Learn how to swim (this time taking private lessons).
5. Explore a state I've never been to (Seattle?).
6. Attempt to cook a new dish.
7. Improve ballroom dance moves with Jason (take 2 intermediate classes)
8. Seriously look into getting my masters in HCA.
9. Read at least 3 novels this year.
10. Take a class (maybe at Chabot).
11. Try 5 new restaurants.
12. Do a wine tasting/mudbath weekend.
13. Join St. Edwards Parish.

I actually made my list way before he gave me his To Do List for me.... How weird that we both put the same things down! A lot of what I put down for myself were things I wanted to do in 2005 but never had the chance to do... Hopefully 2006 will be a good year to finally accomplish them!

So yeah, Jason and I bought a calendar to keep track of each other's goals. Hopefully it'll motivate us by seeing our progress.. I think what will help most is just being each other's support system... working out together, eating healthy together, reading novels together ... I just hope we follow through... Wish us luck for the New Year! I already know it'll be a good one!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

dawn marie said...

I was thinking about going back to school to get my MBA too! We should go together!

Christine said...

omigod..your lists are cute! rich and i should make one too..it'll help motivate each other to do/try new things.....

you guys are cute...go cuddle..lol

Anonymous said...

hoo, i want to go back to school too!!!

oh and by the way, learn tagalog!