1/05/2006

random thoughts

stuck on L&O
No... not LNO ... you know THAT was gone in a minute! I'm talkin 'bout Law & Order.. OH MUN. I must've watched 3 episodes straight of L&O.. but all different L&Os, L&O SVU, L&O the original, and L&O Criminal Intent... OH MUN, I love L&O shows! You know I have that on Tivo! Besides The Office, L&O is probably the most watched show in my house.

idiots
Who leaves their 10 year old & 5 year old alone at home (with cereal and microwavable foods) to go to Vegas!! Come on now!

coalminers
How are you gonna get peoples hopes up and shoot em down within a few hours. It only made their grief worse. Messed up.

xmas shopping -- DONE
I know I said I was done with shopping, but yesterday I was REALLY done. I had one last gift to get and that was for my RAC kris kringle. Party is this Friday. It'll be fun cuz not only are we exchanging gifts, but we're doing white elephant of all the unwanted gifts that we received! hahahhahaha... so moded! Maybe I shouldn't publicize those pics in case people realize I gave THEIR gift away! OH MUN! LOL. And... it'll be a time for CATCH PHRASE. I am so hype for this game... We played during New Years, guys against girls and we had hecca fun! What a way to get the cousins together, BESIDES POKER!

moded
So WHY did I mail my HOA bill this morning without a stamp?! OH MUN! It'll be delinquent on the 15th so hopefully I will get it back from the PO at least before the 10th!!!!! And you know what? When I put the check in the envelope for some strange reason I had a feeling that something was going to go wrong... UGGH! I hate that! Hopefully I can catch the post man before he picks up the mail on my way home.

2 comments:

Christine said...

you know what? i'm not done with xmas shopping yet either! fuhreaken A....i have to go tonight...hella last minute!!!

btw..about your HOA..why don't you just do a stop payment on that check and remail another one??? i don't think it costs to do a stop payment right?

dawn marie said...

Dood...I love L&O.

I love it so much that I watched the marathon on USA during my holiday break. HAHA