12/30/2005

pto

Okay, so what do I do on the day I have PTO? CLEAN.. Ugggh.... Irritating. But Oh well, it has to be done. The holidays are now over... at least in my house. I spent half the day taking down my decorations and Christmas tree. I know. Hella early. But my complex has a dump specifically for throwing trees from the 28th to the 1st so I decided to do it today rather than on the 1st...

And yeah, I decided to take PTO to have yet another 4 day weekend. WHOOHOO! I love it. I already know that it is going to go by really quick.....

Last Night -- Fridays. Fun Times with Fun Friends....

Tonight -- Maggianos with some cousins from L.A.

Tomorrow -- Tito Rufo concerts AGAIN ... and this time... at his house.. so NOW he'll have more selections on what to sing... OH MUN......

No comments: