1/26/2006

what to do, what to do....

I received an offer today that I'm now debating on whether I should take...... It sounds like a great opportunity, but I just don't feel that I'm ready to move on with the job I have now! I just started a year and a half ago!!!! And I LOVE MY BOSS!! If you've read my past blogs you'll know why she is the BEST BOSS! I feel like I can also balance my personal life with my job now because my boss understands that THERE IS LIFE AFTER WORK... She knows because she has her own family (2 kids) to deal with..... I think if this was offered to me in like 3 Years, MAYBE I would take it... Working for this company has perks because I have aunts that work there... AND it would be a great career move and great exposure to the industry I'm in.... BUT....... I don't know, I'm just not ready.. Plus, I don't know if I'd be fit for it either!! What if he thinks I know more than I really do?? Hahahaha.. MODED! And plus, now that I think about it... even though it MIGHT pay more, it might not be a lateral move (even though the duties seem the same)... I know with the new job, there would AT LEAST be 3 people above me, whereas in my current job there are 2.. ALSO, my current boss is a woman and in this new job, my boss would be a man... AND YES, it DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE... My whole department is women and even though they are older than me, we work so well together.. We all love to shop and we just have a great time talking to each other about everything..... *sigh*.... what to do, what to do.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ask for $100K, 8 weeks of vacation, a company car and free medical for life. oh and free tuition for you and your family to standford.