"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
1/26/2006
O!!!! M!!!! G!!!!
HOLY CRAP!!! So out of the blue I go to check my yahoo email right (I don't use this email anymore)...and guess what I find... An email from NSM with the subject heading "Master Class w/ Ron K. Brown".... And it happens to be at the NSM studio!!! OMG! It's like a dream come true!! I no longer have to wait till I go to NYC, I can actually take one of his classes over here!!! OMG, OMG! It's going to be soooo crazy because I'll be watching his show at 2 p.m. and then afterwards I'll be taking his class at 6 p.m. CRAZY?! AAAAAH!!!! I'm going insane!! I'm so excited for this weekend! WAHOO!! I just hope I can keep up with his choreography.. I'm a little rusty....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omigod! that is sooo dope! who would've known! what a fuhhreaken coincidence!!!!!
good luck with it! cuz YOU'RE performing whatever you learn at our next RAC party!!!
SPECIAL APPEARANCE: Ligaya Cahiles Choreographed by Ron K. Brown
UUAGGH!
LMAO... but OKAY! hahahaha... JK
Post a Comment